The similar Serrated Commander is available with either 100% serrated main blade, or a 70% serrated combo-edge main blade.
The similar Classic 07, Classic 10 and 1.10.03 modes includes toothpick and tweezers.
- Main blade
- Screwdriver / Bottle-opener / Wire-stripper - With patented locking mechanism
- Nail-file / Nail-cleaner
- Toothpick - Only for the Snife Series, Hardwoods 10, Classic 07, Classic 10 and model 1.10.03
- Tweezers - Only for the Snife Series, Hardwoods 10, Classic 07, Classic 10 and model 1.10.03
Red synthetic scales are standard, as well as colour options.
The Wenger Snife series is based on this model and features several unusual scale designs. Check out the Snife photo gallery to see these scales.
- Serrated Commander with a 100% Serrated main blade.
- Serrated Commander with a 70% Serrated main blade.
- The Ivanhoe is a member of the Dynasty Series, and features black enameled metal scales with an emblem consisting of a Swiss shield and heraldic crest.
- The Jorg Hysek Editions, designed by renowned designer Jorg Hysek, feature steel and carbon-fiber ergonomic handles, and a PVD coated corkscrew. These were available with red, blue, green, and black carbon-fiber handle inlays.
- The Hardwoods 10 features standard polished tools and camouflage scales; 'WENGER' is embossed on the front scale, and it includes the toothpick and tweezers.
- The Camo 07 was the precursor of the Hardwoods 10 model, and features standard polished tools and differently patterned camouflage scales. 'WENGER' is not embossed on the front scale, and no toothpick or tweezers.
- The Classic 07, Classic 10 and model 1.10.03, includes toothpick and tweezers. The Classic 07 is available in red, blue, and white.
- The Basic 07 is part of an economic line of knives, sold at a cheaper price, and usually features the Wenger shield printed, not inlaid, on the front scale.
- In 1998 and 2000 the Wenger company released SAKs based on the Classic 10 model, dedicated to the Patrouille des Glaciers (PDG) ski mountaineering race.
- 1.10.03: Standard red scales; includes toothpick and tweezers
- 1.10.09: Classic 10; red; includes toothpick and tweezers
- 1.10.09.803: Hardwoods 10 - camo scales; includes toothpick and tweezers
- 1.07.01: Basic 07
- 1.07.01.802: Camo 07
- 1.07.09: Classic 07; red; includes toothpick and tweezers
- 1.007.009.000: Classic 07; red; includes toothpick and tweezers
- 1.510.02: Patrouille des Glaciers (PDG) 1998
- 1.511.02.M: Patrouille des Glaciers (PDG) 2000
US Model Numbers:
- 16939: Plain Blade
- 16439: 70% serrated blade
- 16610: Ivanhoe Version
- Evo 10 - Same basic tools, adds toothpick, tweezers, and EVO scales
- Highlander - The corkscrew is replaced with a Phillips screwdriver
- Viking - The nail-file is replaced with a small knife blade
- Apprentice - Removes the back side tools
- Backpacker - Adds a wood saw; some models replace the nail-file with a small clip point blade